The cylindrical filter bag is used in those types of processing where it is necessary to effectively separate those impurities that are free in the air.
Packaged with thermowelding or stitching, the sleeve has a SNAP RING assembly system on one side and a pad that allows quick assembly and disassembly on the other.
However, several attack systems are available:
- filter bag with turned up edge
- filter bag with turned up edge and a drawstring to tighten
- filter bag with turned up edge and an internal cord
- filter bag with mousse seal
- filter bag with flange
- filter bag with wool felt seal
The fields of application are many, including:
– Animal feed
– Marble and granite