Our company produces and markets products that we have studied and patented specifically for the stone sector, in particular it deals with the technology for cutting and finishing slabs.
The fundamental aspect of the success of our company is the industrial patent of the BAT product.
We are also able to provide a wide range of choices thanks to our color line of the COLOR STONE series. We can get as close as possible to the needs and requests of the customer. We are able to color, renew and perfect any type of granite with any color and nuance, without altering the natural structure and transparency of the material.
BAT is a patented product, acronym for alternative cutting bentonite, considered a new technology, it is used for cutting granite and is already marketed in different parts of the world such as India, Brazil, Europe.
BAT is a powder product that is identified in the physical state of beige / gray color, which replaces the hydrated lime in the sawing of granite.
Thanks to its suspension and lubricant characteristics, the BAT product increases the density and viscosity of the cutting mixture, keeps the file (metal grit) in suspension and at the same time decreases the friction of the blades by lowering the temperature.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT:
- Reduction in blade consumption which can reach 15-25%
- Reduction of energy consumption from 4-6 kw / h
- Reduction in the consumption of the file, estimated from 5 to 15%
- Less effort of the frame
- Easy washing frames and blocks (half the time)
- It does not reduce the tube section (there is no need for periodic acid washing)
- Increases the duration over time of the rubber parts of the pumps subject to wear (estimated at around 30%) both for the mixture lifting pump and for other types of pumps for the disposal of sludge
- Prevents the formation of encrustations
- Reduction of the monthly quantities of sludge to be disposed of: 4.5 tons per frame
- Lower cost for sludge disposal
- Does not burn the skin like hydrated lime
- Lower environmental impact
The BAT product is available in:
- 25 kg bags
- 1,050 kg pallets for foreign / domestic market
- 1,200 kg pallets domestic market
- bulk in tank for silos